- Protect any amount from £100 to £2,500, up to 50% of your gross monthly earnings
- Flexible claim excess periods allowing you to choose when your benefit payments start
- Benefit payments for up to 12 or 24 months
Important information and things you should know
This Income Protection Insurance is optional. There are other providers of Short-Term Income Protection and other products designed to protect you against loss of income. For impartial information about insurance, please visit the website at www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk
The cost of your Income Protection policy depends on the cover options chosen. For example, you could get £100 of monthly benefit for:
- £3.28* per month with Accident and Sickness cover
- £7.46* per month with Accident, Sickness and Involuntary Unemployment cover
* The above examples are based on a 30 day claim excess and 12 month claim payment period. For your individual premium please call our team or click on the Get a Quote Now button.
This policy is not linked to any debt repayment facility. You should review and update your insurance cover periodically to ensure that it meets your on-going income requirements. If you stop paying premiums you will not get any money back and all cover ceases. The premium rate is reviewable.
For further information, to obtain a quick and simple quote, or buy online
Call: 0845 121 2416